Laptop not booting up, cracked screen or power issues ?
With A No Fix No Fee Guarantee Repair Call Mike On 6262 3000.
Laptop Power Problems
Most laptop power problems can be traced to a faulty DC jack, which prevents your laptop from powering up and charging the computers battery.
Some common signs you have a power problem may include…
- The battery will not charge up as it should
- Your computer has a loose DC Jack connector
- Your battery may charge sometimes and not others
- Your laptop screen goes dim and then bright at random intervals
- If you move the power supply unit, your laptop turns itself off
- The battery charging light may not illuminate
- There is a strange burning smell coming from your computer
- You have no power at all and your computer won’t boot up
Dim Screen Display
If your laptop screen is dim and lost its bright display, you could have a problem with your inverter or Cold Cathode Fluorescent Lamp inside the screen. This inhibits your laptop screen from illuminating correctly.
Some common symptoms may include…
- A faint Windows logo
- Your computer turns on and Windows login sound happens as usual, but there is nothing on the screen
- Your screen is totally blank
Laptop display problems can also be caused by a faulty screen or VGA chip on the computer’s motherboard.
A large percentage of the time, there is an onboard ‘graphics card problem.
Common symptoms include…
- Multi colours appearing onscreen
- Weird alphanumeric characters appearing for no reason
- Blank screen
- A white screen
- A flickering screen
- Lines on your screen